Waikiki Rigger Catamaran Friday Fireworks Sail
Please note that the Waikiki Rigger Catamaran
is in dry dock currently but is still offering sails. They are
currently using a slightly smaller catamaran, the Island Magic
Catamaran, that has a capacity of 25 guests and is a twin hull
catamaran. Please expect them to be using Island Magic Catamaran until
the end of February.
Don't miss out on the beautiful displays of fireworks on Friday nights in Waikiki! The best views of the fireworks show are from the water. Join Waikiki Rigger Catamaran on their Hawaii Fireworks Sail for a great time with friends and family.
The Oahu Fireworks Sail is a 1.5 hour tour that boards right on the beach and has great views of the fireworks. Sit back and relax on this Fireworks cruise and enjoy the beautiful nights of Hawaii.
Glide along Waikiki and enjoy this Oahu Fireworks Sail while sitting back and relaxing on the Waikiki Rigger Catamaran. This Hawaii Fireworks Sail is a great way to spend a Friday night.
- 45 feet long and 24 foot wide championship racing catamaran
- Can accomodate up to 40 passengers sailing at a time
- Twin 50 horsepower engines
- Digital Bose sound system
- Enjoy the perfect lounging area on the custom fitted "spectra nets" or the luxury mid-deck seating
- Stocked bar with many of our visitors' favorite beverages
- On-board restroom
- Lifeguard certified captain and crew
Please note that alcoholic beverages are not included in the price of this sail but are available for purchase on board.
- Where and When:
- Check in is beach side of the Outrigger Reef Hotel. By the Shorebird Restaurant. View Map
- A valid government issued photo ID is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- Please note that boarding is a "wet boarding". This means that you will have to remove your shoes and wade through water to board the catamaran.
- Operation Days:
- 1.5 hours