Waikiki Rigger Catamaran Tradewind Sails
Please note that the Waikiki Rigger Catamaran is in dry dock currently but is still offering sails. They are currently using a slightly smaller catamaran, the Island Magic Catamaran, that has a capacity of 25 guests and is a twin hull catamaran. Please expect them to be using Island Magic Catamaran until the end of February.
Hawaii is a paradise on land and on water. Come out on a Hawaii sail with Waikiki Rigger Catamaran and enjoy Oahu sailing through paradise! Anyone can fit a Waikiki Rigger Catamaran Tradewind sail into their schedule for a little relaxation and fun on the open waters of Waikiki.
On this Hawaii activity you can sit back and relax as the expert staff of the Waikiki Rigger guides the vessel along Waikiki Beach and past Oahu’s famous Diamond Head Crater and Black Point. Enjoy the Oahu sail’s scenery and sip on a tropical beverage while taking the moment to relax and make memories of your Hawaiian Vacation.
The picturesque backdrop of Diamond Head and Black Point combined with the tropical paradise of Oahu makes this Hawaii Sail the perfect option to relax. This Hawaii activity is great for all ages and group types whether you’re a couple or a family of varying ages! Hop aboard and sail the seas of Hawaii on the Waikiki Rigger Catamaran Tradewind Sail.
The Waikiki Rigger Catamaran is perfect for Oahu Sailing and relaxation.
- 45 feet long and 24 foot wide championship racing catamaran
- Can accomodate up to 40 passengers sailing at a time
- Twin 50 horsepower engines
- Digital Bose sound system
- Enjoy the perfect lounging area on the custom fitted "spectra nets" or the luxury mid-deck seating
- Stocked bar with many of our visitors' favorite beverages
- On-board restroom
- Lifeguard certified captain and crew
- Where and When:
- Check in at 12:30pm for 1:00pm tour.
Check in at 2:30pm for 3:00pm tour.
Check in is beach side of the Outrigger Reef Hotel. By the Shorebird Restaurant. View Map
- A valid government issued photo ID is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- Please note that boarding is a "wet boarding". This means that you will have to remove your shoes and wade through water to board the catamaran.
- Operation Days:
- Daily sails departing at 1pm and 3pm. Check in 30 minutes prior.
- 1.5 to 2 hours