Waikiki Rigger Catamaran Sunset Cocktail Sail
Please note that the Waikiki Rigger Catamaran is in dry dock currently but is still offering sails. They are currently using a slightly smaller catamaran, the Island Magic Catamaran, that has a capacity of 25 guests and is a twin hull catamaran. Please expect them to be using Island Magic Catamaran until the end of February.
Join the Waikiki Rigger Catamaran crew for beautiful sunsets and relaxing sails. Spend the late afternoon sailing along the Waikiki coastline while enjoying the fresh ocean breeze, and the spectacular sunset of Hawaii.
With a convenient boarding location off the beach at the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach Hotel, the Waikiki Rigger Catamaran is a great Hawaii activity option to fit into even the busiest schedules.
Sit back, relax, and let the stress melt away while enjoying the refreshments at the bar (open bar except for Friday’s sails with fireworks) and enjoying the views on this Oahu Sunset Sail. This Hawaii Sunset Sail glides along the waters of Waikiki Beach and heads towards the iconic Diamond Head area where beautiful views can be found. Come make memories of your time in Hawaii with the Waikiki Rigger Catamaran Sunset Cocktail sail!
- 45 feet long and 24 foot wide championship racing catamaran
- Can accomodate up to 40 passengers sailing at a time
- Twin 50 horsepower engines
- Digital Bose sound system
- Enjoy the perfect lounging area on the custom fitted "spectra nets" or the luxury mid-deck seating
- Stocked bar with many of our visitors' favorite beverages
- On-board restroom
- Lifeguard certified captain and crew
Hawaii sunset sails are popular a Oahu activity so make sure to book a Hawaii sunset sail with the Waikiki Rigger Catamaran!
- Where and When:
- Check in is beach side of the Outrigger Reef Hotel. By the Shorebird Restaurant. View Map
- A valid government issued photo ID is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- Please note that boarding is a "wet boarding". This means that you will have to remove your shoes and wade through water to board the catamaran.
- Operation Days:
- 1.5 to 2 hours